C-Section Scar Tissue Removal Surgery
A scar tissue is also not usually a concern for most women. Since it is located beneath the bikini line and is thus easy to hide with clothing.
Pale line that is not easily noticeable if anything the scarring heals with time as to eventually become a thin. As it happened that bothers you nevertheless, you may consider one of the numerous c-section scar tissue removal options listed below:
- Massaging: doing massage the scar with oil or Shea butter can help to prevent excessive scarring. Massaging helps to drain the tissue liquid and make easy mechanical breakdown of collagen that has increase in the scar tissue.
- Physiotherapy: internal scar tissue can benefit from physical therapies that are meant at breaking up the challenging of scar tissue. Talk to a physiotherapist for appropriate treatment if you are experience painful bowel activities after a c-section.
- Surgical scar revision: aggressive scars may benefit from surgical scar revision. It which is basically speaking a surgical operation done to improve the appearance of a scar. It does not even so get rid of the scar totally.
- Scar creams: there are many creams presented over-the-counter and on recommendation today to improve the look of scars. Talk to your doctor or surgeon about c-section scar tissue removal surgery with cream. A number of the most popular ones are Mederma, Scarguard and Kelo-cote.
- Silicone gel sheets: silicone gel sheets such as Rejuvenesse and ScarAway. They can also help to make your scar flatter and less visible.
- Laser treatment: laser light can moreover be used to encourage the growth of new, healthy skin and thus improve scarring. Talk to your doctor or a plastic surgeon about the prospect of using laser as your choosing for c-section scar tissue removal surgery.